Mid-IR CW OPO
The Radiantis TITAN is a unique easy to use CW Optical Parametric Oscillator (OPO) source which provides seamless spectral coverage and unprecedented power across normally difficult to access mid-infrared wavelengths up to 4000 nm.
A 1064 nm fibre pump laser and computer controlled OPO are incorporated in a single compact box providing a complete solution with enhanced usability, compactness and stability. Being a sealed and fully-automated system, the Radiantis TITAN provides simple hands-free operation allowing any wavelength to be quickly tuned using the dedicated control software.
Some of the benefits of our design include:
- Everything you need is in the box, including the 1064 nm fibre pump laser
- Compact footprint, 58 x 35 cm, you’ll have room for your experiment on your optical table!
- Fully automated, includes dedicated control software and control drivers can also be supplied
- Flexible: three output ports: Fibre laser pump (1064 nm), OPO signal (1450-1980 nm), OPO idler (2300-4000 nm)
- High power: 5 W (signal), 3 W (idler), 10 W (fibre laser pump)
- Virtually maintenance free
- Narrow linewidth, down to < 100 MHz.
- Room temperature operation
- Ten times the power of a QCL!
- Cost effective
Major application areas of these systems include:
- Vibrational Spectroscopy
- Atmospheric Research
- High Resolution Spectroscopy
- Atomic Physics
- Atom Trapping
- Helium Nanodroplet Spectroscopy
The Radiantis TITAN means you no longer have to concentrate on maintaining and aligning a complex laser system. You can concentrate on your research instead.
|Signal Tuning Range||1450 – 1980 nm|
|Idler Tuning Range||2300 – 4000 nm|
|Pump Wavelength||1064 nm|
|Signal Output Power||> 5 W|
|Idler Output Power||> 3 W|
|Pump Power||> 10 W|
|Signal Linewidth||< 100 MHz|
|Idler Linewidth||< 5 GHz|
|Signal Noise||< 5% rms|
High Resolution Spectroscopy