We are always delighted to hear from ambitious, qualified people who want to join our growing team. If you have a love of lasers and 3D printing and are excited about engineering then why not come and work with us. No two days are ever the same and we promise you’ll never get bored. Just ask our staff – many of them have been with us since the start, and some who left to gain experience elsewhere missed us so much they came back.
Submit your CV to: email@example.com
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER
Department: Industrial Laser Processing
- Competitive Salary with monthly bonus based on sales performance
- Company Car
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Company Pension
- Working with a wide range of advanced laser marking technologies the candidate will visit UK based customers to establish their requirements.
- Performing laser marking trials to establish the most suitable technology and to demonstrate the quality and speed of marking that a customer can expect to achieve.
- Compiling detailed reports and system proposals for customers to define a system that will fully meet their requirements.
- Liaising with customers at every level (including engineers, management and directors), to create confidence and to put forward a strong proposal that fully addresses all the requirements of a customer.
- Generating new business and enquiries and maintaining strong relationships with existing customers and partners.
- Representing Laser Lines at trade events and exhibitions around the UK.
- Working as part of a small team to develop and grow new business in both established industries and new business sectors.
- Contributing towards the sales and marketing strategy within the company, as part of a close working team.
- Scope to also work with a wider range of laser applications, through work with a wide range of UK industrial sectors.
- A strong driven sales professional, who inspires confidence in those they deal with.
- Confident and capable of dealing with customers and listening to and picking up what they really need.
- Self-motivated individual, happy to work under their own initiative and as part of a team – and also to follow outlined business plans.
- Happy to travel around the UK and Ireland, visiting customers and supporting partner companies.
- Ideally office based in Banbury (when not out visiting customers), but would be some opportunities to work from home occasionally.
- Happy to occasionally perform ‘hands on’ work and perform demonstrations both on-site and at the Laser Lines headquarters in Banbury.
- Capable of contributing to the company’s plans with ideas and working as part of a small team to help build the business.
- A record that demonstrates they are capable of successfully performing this role.
How to Apply:
To apply please send your letter of application and CV to Christopher Ogden – Laser Division Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department: Design Engineering
Laser Lines Ltd is looking for an Application Technician to work within their busy Design Engineering Group.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To provide competitive quotations & lead times for bureau work.
- Operate FDM, SLA and Polyjet systems & schedule part builds
- Consult with our customer base to establish their project needs
- Support our field sales engineers & existing customers with benchmark parts and technical queries
- Remove support structures from completed builds, prepare and finish models and ensure orders are delivered on time.
- The position may involve operating metal printing systems based on experience
The successful candidate will be fully trained in-house at Laser Lines. Further training will also be provided by Stratasys Ltd.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a strong attention to detail looking to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. 3D Printing or Design/Engineering experience would be an advantage
In return we can offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a company pension scheme & a bonus scheme after 12 months service.
How to Apply:
To apply please send your letter of application and CV to Richard Hoy – New Business – email@example.com.