Compact Picosecond Lasers
Photonics Industries RGH lasers are the most advanced and cost-effective industrial grade picosecond laser available anywhere. Over a thousand of them have been delivered, most of which are being used 24/7 in state of the art manufacturing applications.
Some of the benefits of our design include:
All in one shock and vibration resistant package.
- Ultra short 10ps pulses for non thermal processing.
- Field replaceable pump diodes
- Ultra low cost of ownership.
- High power, up to 100W in IR, 70W in Green, 45W in UV
- High repetition rate (8MHz) for ultra-fast processing
- High energy, >1mJ
- Burst mode and AOM as standard
- Manufactured in high volume, available off the shelf..
Applications that these lasers are being used right now for include:
- Manufacturing flat panel displays
- Glass and sapphire cutting and drilling
- Semiconductor scribing and cutting
- Ceramic cutting, drilling, and scribing
- LED scribing, cutting and drilling
- Ink jet nozzle drilling
- Advanced laser marking
The choice is yours. You can use a research grade (sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t) laser or one of our industrial grade RGH picosecond lasers.