Gentec-EO offer a range of photo detectors for measuring as low as a few picowatts in power. For details of specific models see the specification tab or download the data sheet.
Pronto-Si – Pocket-sized all-in-one photo detector for power measurements of up to 800 mW
A handheld 0.3 nW – 800 mW power probe with touchscreen display. The Pronto-Si features a slide-in attenuator to measure a wide range of powers. Just shift the OD1 integrated filter into position and you can measure up to 800 mW of continuous power via the 10 x 10 mm aperture.
- Slim profile – the sensor is only 6 mm thick, allowing it to fit into tight spaces
- Due to a very low noise level (only 10 pW), the Pronto-Si measures powers as low as 0.3 nW
- Simply set wavelength, brightness and screen orientation via the touchscreen
- Optional fibre adapter to attach fibre coupled lasers
- Ideal for measuring laser pointers and compact DPSS & diode lasers within systems
PH – Photo detectors for measurements from 200 pW up to 750 mW
Gentec-EO PH photo detectors comprise a range of sensors that allow for sensitive measurements from UV (210 nm) to IR (1650 nm). A choice of attenuators is offered to alter or expand the power range of the sensor. These high accuracy detectors include the PH100-Si-HA which features Gentec-EO’s lowest calibration uncertainty at ±1.5 % from 450 – 940 nm.
- Three versions: Silicon (350 – 1080 nm), Silicon-UV (210 – 1080 nm) and Germanium (800 – 1650 nm)
- Large 10 mm diameter aperture for Silicon detectors, 5 mm for Germanium
- Optional OD filters offered together (calibrated as one unit) or separately (calibrated without filter)
- Precise calibration across 1 nm steps
- Available with INTEGRA (USB/RS-232) connection
All Gentec-EO photo detectors include an individual calibration certificate traceable to NIST standards with an 18-month expiry.
Compatible interfaces and monitors for Gentec-EO PH Detectors:
For further details of these compatible monitors please see the monitors page.
|Model||Max Power (mW)||Min Power (pW)||Aperture (mm)|
|PRONTO-Si||800||300||10 x 10|
|Model||Max Power (mW)||Min Power (nW)||Aperture Ø (mm)||Spectral Range (nm)||Sensor Type|