Sisma Systems Products
Within the Sisma range is a collection of solutions for laser welding. Including compact desktop systems through to stand alone multi-axis CNC laser welding workstations, there is a cost effective solution to meet all requirements and a build quality to offered durability and strength.
SISMA LM-D Desktop Welding System
- Compact desktop manual welding systems with Smart Spot technology for consistent results from start to finish.
- Ergonomic design with low operating noise
- ECO Mode function switches system in to standby during idle times, reducing power consumption
- USB and Ethernet connectivity for loading welding programs and software / firmware updates
- LM-D Vision and Ready options offer advanced features for visual comfort and access.
- High 150-210J Maximum Pulse Energy
SISMA LM-B & LM-C Welding Systems
- Component welding and mould repair system
- Powered heavy duty worktable with 150 x 150mm movement
- Smart Spot Technology for consistent results
- 0.2–2.0mm Variable Spot Size (0.1mm option available))e
- Fully digital control for accurate diagnostics, higher pulse stability and longer lamp life
- ECO Mode function to minimise energy wastage through automatic standby.
SISMA SW-A Class IV Laser Welding Systems
- Class IV System for mould tool maintenance and repair
- Available in 150W and 300W power options
- Intuitive touch screen operation
- Rapid positioning through unique compact head design with fibre optic delivery
- Tilt and Rotate functions in addition to powered X,Y and Z movements
- Inclined and circular path welding functions
- Wide range of options available including rotary welding device
SISMA SW-T Welding System
- Class I and Class IV Systems for part welding and mould repair / maintenance
- Ergonomic design
- Heavy duty sturdy construction
- Precision movement capabilities with large platform movement table
- Software add-ons allow full process access, job loading, remote diagnostics and process performance monitoring.
- Lamp pumped and fibre power options ranging from 100W – 450W
- Programmable Automated CNC operation option
SISMA SW-S Welding Workstation
- 3 / 4 Axis CNC welding workstation
- High accuracy processing due to solid structural design
- Laser source offers high stability at high and low power alike
- Integral SISMA HMI intuitive interface with 21” display
- 25W – 1000W options including lamp pumped and fibre laser options