Best in the Market
The New Aircooled DX Lasers from Photonics Industries are the best in the market, in terms of their engineering they show superiority in:
- Minimizing the temperature difference between the ambient temp and the laser head
- Maximizing the wall plug efficiency, i.e., laser output power vs. input DC power
- Addressing changing ambient temperature conditions
Superlative Compared to Closest Competitors
The new aircooled DX lasers from Photonics Industries are superior in terms of:
- Efficiencies ranging from ~20% to 50% more efficient depending on the specific models compared
- Substantially more efficient Heatsink design with unsurpassed heat removal in terms of heatsink capacity and fan noise/vibration level
- Superior laser performance such as beam quality (typical M2<1.1 vs. 1.3) and pulse stability (typical 1% vs. 2-4%)
Furthermore, all new Photonics Industries’s lasers have additional features their competitors do not have such as inclusion of a power monitor and remote diagnostics capabilities, thereby enabling novel “No Contact/No Touch” remote service capability via the Internet! In addition, the DX aircooled lasers offer more power – up to 8W @ 355nm and up to 15W @ 532nm – and there is also four times more pulse energy with ~150 µJ at 355 nm, exceeding 300 µJ at 532 nm.
Other features include
- Shorter pulse width for more peak power
- Better beam circularity ~90%
- Better beam pointing stability < 25 μrad
- Advanced Software Controls GUI interface for “on-the-fly” adjustments of pulse energy control and burst mode as well as on-demand remote diagnostic/”no touch/no contact” calibration
- Highest DPSS laser wall plug efficiency laser available, typically ~15% for green and ~9% for UV
- Monolithic All-In-One (AIO) laser design
- >40% less the total volume with air cooled heatsink!
The Photonics Industries DX Aircooled Laser is excellent for precision laser micromachining applications such as: cutting, scribing, marking, and drilling of small features.
If you want to know more about working with Laser Lines or want some information on the Photonics Industries aircooled DX lasers, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan Cort at Laser Lines a call on 01295 672500.