Laser Welding Systems
The introduction of laser welding into modern industry has created a new alternative method of manufacturing. A clean, quick to learn and easy to use process that is superior in many ways to older 'operator dependent' welding techniques. Unlike conventional welding, laser welding lends itself to advanced automation, but can also be supplied in a comprehensive and well-conceived range of easy to use workstations.
- Offering exceptionally high levels of consistency, controlled levels of penetration, finer weld seams, faster processing speeds and reduced heat input with little or no distortion.
- Suitable for a variety of different welding applications, with laser welding systems that range in power from 10W up to 25kW.
- Capable of joining materials that can’t be welded by other techniques - including Tribaloys, Plastics, Dissimilar Metals and Alloys and Precious Metals.
- Equally suitable for delicate small precision items and parts, through to huge and heavy press tools and automotive assemblies.
- Can be supplied and configured as OEM systems, Class IV systems with integral motion control, stand alone Class I workstations or custom turnkey systems.
- Stand alone systems require no previous welding experience and with minimal training high-quality results can quickly and easily be achieved...
Designed to deal with long work sessions on a daily basis - without losing precision and quality of the result - the SWA working parameters are managed through advanced software. Complex welds are processed with ease: circumference welding and working on inclined surfaces, filling and overlap function is available for welding seams. More
Designed to meet both the technical and aesthetic needs of today’s working environment, the SWT is suitable for both intermittent and consistent use. It is durable and ensures excellent results along with high capacity throughput. Optimized software ensures repeatable results whilst providing user-friendly features like remote diagnostics, process/performance monitoring and remote assistance. More
The axes movement system ensures high precision thanks to the solid structure and the materials used, whilst the laser source has been designed to guarantee high operating stability both at low and high power. The SWS is equipped with a 21” screen PC and dedicated SISMA user interface. More