Gentec-EO offer a wide range of compact portable Pronto power meters for single shot measurement of laser powers up to 10 kW. These all-in-one meters combine a sensor and display in one unit, and are available in a series of models featuring the highest damage thresholds.
See the specifications tab for details of individual models, and PDF data sheets for complete specifications. Please get in touch should you require any assistance selecting the right meter for your laser.
Pronto-250 – Pocket-sized power meter for one off measurements of up to 250 W
The most popular meter we offer, the Gentec-EO Pronto-250 is a compact 0.5 – 250 W power probe with touchscreen display and single shot power mode. It is easy to use; simply press play, fire your laser, and a power reading will appear after a short countdown.
- Stocked at Laser Lines for next day delivery
- Simply set wavelength and arm the meter for measurement via the touchscreen
- Can be placed on flat surface or attached to stand with one of the 2 threaded holes
- Broadband YAG (0.248 – 2.5 µm) and CO2 (10.6 µm) calibrations included
- Ideal for measuring laser marking systems, CO2 lasers and lasers within enclosures, as unit can be placed inside
Pronto-250-PLUS – Pocket-sized power & energy meter for single measurements of up to 250 W / 25 J and up to 8 W continuously
The Pronto-250-PLUS has all the calibrations and features of the Pronto-250 with additional continuous power measurement up to 8 W. It is also calibrated for single shot energy measurements to up to 25 J. Simply toggle between the different measurement modes on the touchscreen.
See the introduction video to find out the possibilities:
Pronto-50-W5 – Pocket-sized power meter with high damage threshold for one off measurements of up to 50 W
The Gentec-EO Pronto-50-W5 is a compact 0.5 – 50 W power probe that works identically to the Pronto-250 but features a high damage threshold coating enabling it to measure high power density beams safely. It is easy to use; simply press play, fire your laser, and a power reading will appear after a short countdown.
- 100 kW/cm2 average damage threshold
- Broadband YAG (0.248 – 2.5 µm) calibration
- Ideal for measuring small beams and pulsed UV lasers
Pronto High Power – Compact power meters for one off measurements of up to 10 kW
The Gentec-EO Pronto high-power series is a range of compact power probe with touchscreen display and single shot power mode that can measure as much as 10 kW. They incorporate the same easy to use interface as the Pronto-250; simply press play, fire your laser, and a power reading will appear after a short countdown.
- 0.5, 3, 6 & 10 kW versions available
- 40 W continuous power measurement mode on 500 W version
- 55 ø mm aperture allows for large beams
- 1.5 m cable connects to rugged casing featuring touchscreen controls
- Broadband YAG (0.248 – 2.5 µm) and optional CO2 (10.6 µm) calibration
- Ideal for high power CW fibre & diode lasers
All Gentec-EO Pronto detectors include an individual calibration certificate traceable to NIST standards with an 18-month expiry.
Details of the Pronto-Si photo detector for measurements below 800 mW can be found on the photo detector page.
|Model||Max Power (W)||Min Power (W)||Aperture Ø (mm)||Measurement Type|
|PRONTO-50-W5||50||0.5||19||Single Shot Power with High Damage Theshold|
|PRONTO-250||250||0.5||19||Single Shot Power|
|PRONTO-250-PLUS||250||0.2||19||Single Shot Power & Energy + Continuous (< 8 W)|
|PRONTO-500||500||3||55||Single Shot Power + Continuous (< 40 W)|
|PRONTO-3K||3000||150||55||Single Shot Power|
|PRONTO-5K||5000||600||55||Single Shot Power|
|PRONTO-10K||10000||900||55||Single Shot Power|
|Model||Max Power (mW)||Min Power (pW)||Aperture (mm)||Measurement Type|
|PRONTO-Si||800||300||10 x 10||Continuous Power|