Laser Marking has become the leading method for part identification, traceability and brand appeal for modern industry, due to the quality, speed and flexibility that this technology offers. Marking by laser can also enhance the appearance and create brand appeal with the high quality of the mark created. Available at prices to suit a range of different budgets, it’s a simple to use technology that’s energy efficient and future proof.
- Laser Marking Products are offered in the three main technologies, Fibre, DPSS and CO2.
- 355nm, 532nm, 1064nm and 10.6um wavelengths enable almost all materials to be marked, including metals, alloys, composites, glass, wood and plastics.
- A wide range of power outputs enable fast and deep marking and engraving to be performed.
- Can be configured as OEM systems, stand alone Class I workstations or custom turnkey systems.
- Software controlled PC based technology (with embedded PC options on some systems).
- As a non-contact marking process, laser marking requires no clamping of the parts during marking.
Robust and Reliable, Efficient and Cost Effective Fibre lasers have a longer pulse length that suits applications requiring the fastest marking speeds and / or increased marking depth. Their ultra-compact design and long lifetime specification and design combined with high levels of environmental protection and operating temperatures, makes them reliable in the more harsh industrial environments. More
CO2 laser technology is still the best solution to provide permanent laser marking and traceability on materials such as glass, rubber, ceramics, food, wood and many other materials. The longer wavelength of this technology can also mark plastics, organic materials, paper and card with ease. CO2 requires no maintenance and no expensive consumables and therefore is highly popular as a technology to replace older coding technologies. More