Accessories and Components
Not only do we offer the UK market the best available lasers for materials processing and photonics applications, but thanks to our long-standing relationships with leading international manufacturers, Laser Lines also sources the very best laser accessories and components for UK scientific and industrial users.
We pride ourselves on being able to help our customers source and maintain the foremost laser and photonic equipment, and we will work with you to troubleshoot and manage any issues that arise during set-up and use.
Our accessory and component supply partners include:
- nLight for their Liekki Active Fibres, available with either Ytterbium (Yb) or Erbium (Er) as the main dopant; and Liekki Passive Fibres available in single cladding, double cladding (DC), single cladding polarization maintaining (PM) and double cladding polarization maintaining configuration.
- VueMetrix for DPSS and diode controllers in a variety of options, depending on whether end users require temperature and/or laser diode control.
- Onyx Optics for finished composite crystal and glass components for solid-state lasers made using its patented Adhesive-Free Bond technology, which enables the joining of crystal or glass optical materials without the use of an adhesive or an organic or inorganic bonding aid for increased output power and improved beam quality.
- Iridian Spectral Technologies for thin film optical filters and associated optical components used for applications in telecommunications, spectroscopy (Raman, fluorescence, flow cytometry) and the entertainment industry (filter wheels, glasses for 3D cinema).
- Opto4u for optics and optomechanics components used in optics design, engineering and manufacturing, laser prototyping, mechanical conception, system positioning and measurement.
- Infrared viewers from FJW Optical Systems.
- Laser eye protection from NoIR LaserShields.
Don’t worry if you can’t see the precise product listed here that you want. Our experienced and enthusiastic support team offers an end-to-end service for all your laser and photonics accessories and components requirements, so give them a call on 01295 672588 or email them at email@example.com and they will track down what you need.